If the TED Conference is where technology, entertainment and design meet in a broad forum, then the New Media Film Festival is its cinematic counterpart. With films, trailers, shorts, digital comics and web series that highlight new advancements in technology, financing and convergence media, each entry is a chance to think differently about movies today. Now in its seventh year, the New Media Film Festival honors stories worth telling, from a fully CG short based upon contemporary artwork from artists Yayoi Kusama and Ai Weiwei to a documentary about relief efforts in Nepal following the 2015 earthquake. Watch movies shot entirely on drones, attend panels where industry experts riff on the future of web series and network with entrepreneurs who understand how new media is rapidly changing the film industry today.
- VIP Soiree
- Web Series Superstar Panel
- Technology Panel
- Opening Night Programming
- Awards Ceremony
- Free Networking Lounge – in The Wine Bar Wednesday & Thursday during festival hours
- International Art Exhibit
- New Media Marketing Table
- Q & A’s with filmmakers in attendance for thier screening.
- LA’s finest food trucks will be there each night from 7-10pm in front of the theatre with specials!
- Day #1 June 7
- The Berlin Food Truck
- Sabores De Mexico
- DAY #2 June 8
- Duck In The Truck
- LA Pannini Grill
- DAY #3 June 9
- PHO KING AWESOME
- PITTIS CRAVINGS
Latest posts by Walter Nicoletti (see all)
- VENDESI MATERNITA’ e NEMO PROPHETA trionfano al World Film Fair di Hollywood - Novembre 20, 2019
- Al via la 9^ edizione del Matera Sport Film Festival - Novembre 20, 2019
- SANSONE di Chiara Centioni sarà proiettato al Nuovo Cinema Aquila - Novembre 17, 2019