Meet the Partners
AXION FILMS with
Gary Axion,Producer/Director is an official Partner – Promotor -Sponsor
The 1st edition of IIPMF that will take place in ANCONA – ITALY
on JUNE 8-11, 2017
IIPMF 2017 JURORS
OUR JURY IS THE CROWN JEWEL OF THE FESTIVAL International Independent Permanent Memories Festival (IIPMF) will create opportunities for new and emerging work in the cinematic arts because its JURY is comprised of working professionals & specialists of each field in the industry, and winners will get access to a concrete chance to find a worldwide distribution. The IIPM was conceived by Michael Segal (Italian actor and producer), who fell in love with cinema as a child and wanted to help independents to have a chance to be noticed. IIPMF is distinguished by its jurors, all active professionals in the film, television & web industries. Represented experience ranges from low budget independent projects to high budget Hollywood productions & blockbusters, from aspiring talent to Academy Awards winners. IIPMF will also be a marketplace for connecting independent producers, writers, actors and technicians with professionals in their fields and where potential working relationships may arise from this festival.
• November 15, 2016 Submissions Open
• January 15, 2017 (3pm ET) – Early Submissions Entry Deadline
• March 1, 2017 (6pm ET) – Official Entry Deadline ONLY FOR SCRIPTS
• April 1, 2017 (6pm ET) – Official Entry Deadline
• May 15, 2017 – Finalists Notified
• June 8-11, 2017 – Innaugural IIPM Festival
HOW TO ENTER
We only accept film and scripts submissions via [filmfreeway-logo-hires-blue-e79cf85137e11bd2053c39cc2065fc20]
The Festival requires that all films are submitted via a streaming URL link (password-protected as well).
All entries selected into IIPM Festival grant the festival the right to use any footgage from the screener, all submitted publicity photos and any other materials sent to us pertaining to this entry for IIPM’s promotional purposes, without limitations.
The entry fee(s) must be paid via PayPal or Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express).
*Entry fees are in U.S. Dollars, per film and non-refundable.
Approximately 24/48 hours after you have submitted your online entry form, you will receive an email confirmation.
*The Festival reserves the right to disqualify any submission, without refund of any kind, if it is not completed in accordance with these Entry Rules and Regulations.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR MULTIPLE ENTRIES:
1) SUBMIT 1st PROJECT: 1 red category is mandatory + add as many green categories as you want in order to compete for more awards
2) if your first project submitted is a feature or a short then you can submit your 2nd PROJECT with 50% of discount on the grand total
(ask for the waiver code writing to email@example.com)
3) if your first project submitted is a feature or a short then you can submit your 3rd PROJECT with 80% of discount on the grand total
(ask for the waiver code writing to firstname.lastname@example.org)
*Feature 8 categories: Action Movie, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Romantic, Thriller, Horror, Sci-Fi
*Short 9 categories: Action Movie, Animated Film, Comedy, Drama, Fantasy, Romantic, Thriller, Horror, Sci-Fi
*Fan Movie FREE SUBMISSION UNTIL JAN 15, 2017
*Non Original Feature Script
*Non Original Short Script
*Original Feature Script
*Original Short Script
*TV Serie Pilot
*Web Serie Pilot
*Virtual Reality Film
GREEN categories can be selected ONLY if related to a submitted RED category. Entries for green categories only, won’t be accepted. In order to be eligible it is necessary to pick up a red category first.
Best Action Scene
Best Backstage Photo
Best Bloopers FREE SUBMISSION IF RELATED TO A RED CATEGORY
Best Lead Actor
Best Lead Actress
Best Original Song (this category can be submitted without being connected to a red category)
Best Poster FREE SUBMISSION IF RELATED TO A RED CATEGORY
Best Set Design
Best Sound Design
Best Special Effects
Best Supporting Actor
Best Supporting Actress
If you apply for 1 RED category and 3 GREEN categories, you are qualified to have another green one for free. Each further 3 green categories, will have another green one for free and so on.
Please send an email to email@example.com for requesting the extra green category after your submission has been completed.
ATTENTION: THIS OFFER IS NOT VALID IF YOU HAVE WAIVER CODES
To be eligible for acception:
(1) You must fully comply with these Entry Rules & Regulations, including all deadlines, film length, entry material and other requirements.
We will accept films that have previously screened in other festivals.
(2) Submissions for green categories only WON’T be accepted.
(3) Non-English language works must have ENGLISH subtitles. If your project will be officially selected, English DIALOGUE LISTS are mandatory. Italian subtitles to be sent, if availble.
(4) All submissions received after April 1, 2017 will be considered for next year’s festival unless otherwise notified.
(5) All submissions of SCRIPTS only, received after March 1st, 2017 will be considered for next year’s festival unless otherwise notified.
(6) Notification of acceptance into the 2017 film festival will occur no later than May 15,2017
SCREENPLAY SUBMISSION PROCEDURE:
– Only English language screenplays will be accepted.
– The applicant’s name, address, and phone number MUST appear on the cover of the screenplay’s title page.
– All screenplays must be uploaded as a PDF file by the deadline March 1st, 2017.
ENTRY MATERIALS for winning features & shorts
After the notification of “OFFICIAL SELECTION”, for screenings purpose, make sure to provide:
(1) DVD (PAL) or DVD data or a LINK where it is possible to download the full movie with English subtitles in full HD
All screeners must be clearly labeled.
Please do not send self-addressed stamped envelopes.
These screeners will become the property of IIPMF. Screeners will not be returned.
(2) English Dialogue List to be sent via email within 5 days from the notification date
(4) Trailer (only for features) of max 2 min long via wetransfer.
DVD and poster must be sent to the following address:
PERMANENT MEMORIES ENTERTAINMENT
Address: Via Don Dioli 24a – zip code 44143 – City: Ferrara (Italy)
The jurors and the organizers of the IIPMF, in particular cases, can decide to gift one green category to a short or feature film submission, because of its excellence.
All Winners will receive digital award laurels and will be listed on the respective Winners page on our site and social network.
All the Winners will be mentioned in each press release about the IIPMF17.
We’ll be announcing the Winners during a live streaming ceremony shared across our facebook page and will be promoted through our Youtube channel as well.
The Award Ceremony will take place in ANCONA at the theater “MOLE VANVITELLIANA” located in Banchina Nazario Sauro, 28, 60121 Ancona (Italy) first week of June, 2017.
Winners for “Original Feature Script”, “Original Short Script”, “Non Original Feature Script”category will receive an InkTip Script Listing: InkTip Script Listings provide writers/filmmakers with the opportunity to get their scripts read by InkTip’s extensive network of producers, reps, manager, agents, and other qualified industry professionals.It is aknowledged by the Festival subscribers, that winners of each category agree that IIPM Festival offers to show their features or shorts to expert film distribution companies or sales agents, as listed in our internet site and Festival Regulations & Rules to evaluate opportunity of potential distribution. It is agreed and understood by the Festival applicant that any business opportunity for the filmmakers that may arise through the IIPM Festival, will generate a 5% commission on any stipulated contract with the above mentioned distribution companies or sales agents.
- Recording Academy®’s Virtual Roundup - Giugno 18, 2021
- Finalists announced for 2021 GSA BAFTA Student Awards - Giugno 18, 2021
- Diego Basso il direttore d’orchestra che suona i Queen conquista Treviso - Giugno 18, 2021