Every dream starts with an idea. And every big idea was at first a Dream. Today we will talk to the entrepreneur Aparna Bajpai to know more about her company, what is her dream, and her future plans
- BeingShe is a platform to support talent, when did you create the platform? And from where did you get the idea?
BeingShe was founded in 2018 and is a registered trademark company. The concept of BeingShe came into existence upon my win of Mrs India Globe UAE in 2018. The experience helped me realize that there are a lot of women out there whose stories are waiting to be heard and whose talents need to be uncovered. I always believed in having an ecosystem for women to support each other and to achieve their personal and professional growth by participating in various activities and getting future guidance that leads to bigger opportunities. I then made it my mission to help empower women to become the best version of themselves.
- Are people interested in talent competitions? Would you please let us know more details on how to register and join “BeingShe”?
From my experience in meeting and engaging with women from diverse backgrounds and nationalities, they all have unique talents to show the world, however, there are few platforms where they can showcase these talents.
BeingShe has a couple of initiatives under it which include BeingShe Universe, BeingShe Excellence, BeingShe Club and She Talks. To become a member, one needs to visit our website www.beingshe.com and follow the registration instructions. As a member of the BeingShe club you can expand your network through networking with like minded women from diverse backgrounds, you get complimentary tickets to attend our events and enjoy discounts from our various brand partners.
- Every woman has her own beauty and talent… what do you think about Arab woman? Does the men in the Arab world Support the woman?
I really believe that Arab women are phenomenal as they are a true example of a woman who knows how to balance family and personal growth. Despite being from a culture where women are expected to be more traditional and homebound, Arab women have the ability to pursue their passion and growth. I have always believed that there is no ‘she’ without ‘he’ and Arab men have definitely proved that.
- Are there any restrictions on the role of a woman? By allowing her to specific jobs and monopolizing others?
I wouldn’t call it a restriction but due to God’s gifted body to women, there are certain roles that are not suitable for them, even though there are certain male dominated industries for example oil and gas, aeronautics or engineering where women have led their mark remarkably.
- Who were the women who fought for women rights? Her right to work and live?
While there are a lot of women who fought for and are still fighting for women’s rights, these five are the notable leaders in the women’s suffrage movement – Elizabeth Cady Stanton, Lucretia Mott, Susan B. Anthony, Lucy Stone and Alice Paul. They set the ball in motion and we salute them for their courage.
- You participate in Mrs India Globe UAE and you won the competition… Describe for us your feelings and how did you use the title to support other woman?
My win to Mrs. India Globe has been a true transformation for myself, understanding my strengths and leading me to the path to pursue my passion of creating an ecosystem for women globally to come and experience the journey of learning, knowledge, personal and professional growth.
- What is the importance of balancing between your private and professional life? Woman’s today are multitasked they can work and take care of their children at the same time
Balancing your personal and professional life is important because it makes you happy and mentally healthy, which means you will be fully present and involved. I would say, spending time with family and friends, taking care of your physical health, and having strong emotional support serve as key factors in balancing work and life. Additionally, your identity starts from your home and family first, so it is very important to keep them equally in priority as they are your source of strength and happiness.
- MÅNESKIN: “SUPERMODEL” IL NUOVO SINGOLO - Maggio 13, 2022
- FRANCESCO RENGA: il nuovo singolo “MILLE ERRORI” - Maggio 13, 2022
- Cannes at 75: Festival & the Marche du Film are Back in Business - Maggio 12, 2022